Pages

Poetry

17 July 2017

Thunderstorms and Another Dragonfly

Eastern Pondhawk Female Dragonfly~New
Thunderstorms? WiFi has been spotty here today with lots of Server Not Found messages. A second later, the connection is there. There are websites that load faster than others as well. The slow down causes the logging in process to sometimes time out, and the log inn works, but the pages goes white. I hope your area system is going smoothly.

Dragonflies, from what I read, live for about ten days. A new female Eastern Pondhawk was on the patio 14 July 2017. New, as in there's no chunk out of her left back wing. I posted about Chunky Wing on 8 July 2017.

Here's a tip on shredding... Don't let it pile up.

My arms are both sore from sorting, folding, and then feeding papers into the shredder. Repetitive arm motion causes uncomfortable  tendinitis flare ups. I look on the bright side, building muscle is healthy. It's also an incentive to contact AARP to ask them to stop sending me the same insurance offers month after month.


I hope your summer is going well.

8 comments:

  1. Great snippets from your world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lorrie,
      Your blog posts about your vacation are lovely. The abandoned cabin is precious.

      Delete
  2. Dear Maywyn - dragonfly info was interesting - I didn't realize they only lived 10 days. As for the shredding - sounds like you need to take a break friend. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Debbie,
      I love your sunflower paintings.
      I am taking a break, with a sore arm. :)
      Hugs, sort of. lol

      Delete
  3. Dragonflies are quite amazing (and ruthless) creatures. I love them. I've just been down in Devon and see quite a few.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Graham,
      This year the damsel flies appear less frequently than the dragonflies. That's a change from last year.

      Delete
  4. sounds like you need to take a break friend. Hugs


    goldenslot
    GCLUB มือถือ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roth,
      Arm is well on the mend. The rest was nice.
      Have a Fun Summer!

      Delete

Polite comments are welcome and appreciated