07 June 2017

For the Record...

It is a given that it is your choice whether or not you take my advice, believe what I post or follow through with suggestions. I do not have the mentality to think of myself as better than others or dictate what others do.  I am a caring and compassionate person. If you find anything in my posts that suggests otherwise, then please let me know. If you find anything in my posts that supports my being unkind, then please let me know.

I made decision years ago after reading a blog post venting unkind things about an ex spouse, to not follow blogs that post negativity about love ones whether those statements are true or not. What is posted can have a great negative impact on their lives, far reaching consequences. If you listen to or read the news, then you know social media can cause big problems with jobs, school, positions of trusts, reputation.
Please, take care to not post negativity about loves ones and friends.
Thank you

8 comments:

  1. Excellent advice-and no, you have always been kind and thoughtful. I love your art work, Maywyn-I wish you'd post more of it. Hope your break isn't too long....but enjoy your time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Debra
    The video you posted has started my day on a good note.
    I am feeling better today. Thankfully it looks like the worse is over. But as we age, rest up recovery is slower. A bonus is Chef Boyardee ravioli as a treat instead of soup....for breakfast. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful advice. I don't follow any blogs that complain about other people, either. I hope you are enjoying your blog break.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lorrie,
      I have the cake photo you posted imprinted on my brain. lol

      Delete
  4. I could not agree more with your view. I would go further and suggest that it is better to avoid negativity of any sort and certainly in a blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Graham
      You are right. Taking your advice to avoid negativity is the best course to follow.

      Delete
  5. Amen!!I don't have any negativity on my blog as well. (Must be why you read it.....and I'm so glad that you do!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Carol,
      Your photography blog is good news great photography pleasure to visit!

      Delete

Polite comments are welcome and appreciated