25 March 2017

Nature Fades the Woes

Sugar Maple Budding, Digital photo 2005

A poem belongs to this photograph that I have yet to write. The lines will include the twelve years that have passed since the picture was taken, and nearly ten since it was first posted. Older, achier, slower I may be, but there's always the overwhelming moments when Nature can make those woes fade. Writing poetry creates another dimension where the soul, familiar with the surroundings, feels at home.
What fades your woes?

8 comments:

  1. Well, for one thing-looking at your photos fades my woes! This is beautiful. I hope the poem gets written!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful photo and a poem in itself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jenny
      Your Japan post lifts my spirits.

      Delete
  3. The sea fades my woes. And Spring. So I guess that would be nature too, although a good book helps as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Loree,
      The sea! Yes, that is a fantastic fade the woes source.

      Delete
  4. Will be looking forward to reading the poem you write for this photo. Nature really does help fade woes. Thanks for sharing. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Debbie,
      Thank you for the encouragement. Hugs!

      Delete

Thank you for visiting
Polite comments are welcome