02 February 2017

Hello February

Crow with a Nibble, digital photo, ©2017*
January flew by too fast. It feels like just last week a jolly team of reindeer were flying through the night sky. Thus, this week is catch up — Clean out desk drawer, bookshelf, shred, and sort bins. After reading Monnie Bean Folk Art tips, I'm adding the task of having painting supplies all in one place at the ready to paint. There is a table and easel, but not a supply ready arrangement.

February in catch up time means taking inventory of not only surroundings in the physical world, but those in the brain as well. Have all those good ideas been processed into action? Are those changes in diet and exercise going well? New Year's resolutions are only what...5 weeks old. How well are those commitments going?

Maybe 2017 will the the Year of Hm?


*Crow taken with (?) zoom about forty +/- feet away. A lucky photo thing because I wasn't sure he was in the frame. Crows don't pose like squirrels do.

6 comments:

  1. I was too busy to make resolutions. Then my computer crashed and my resolution/goal became to keep what sanity I had until stuff was restored!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tabor,
      Glad to see you back.
      It's nice to have a back up system.

      Delete
  2. LOVE the photo-it would make a great painting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Debra
      I thought of painting the crow. Now I will. :)

      Delete
  3. Yes it's already February and it felt a lot like Spring today. Already. I am not quite ready for it. I love my winter months.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Loree,
      I agree, I'm not ready for Spring. There's a winter reading list I'd like to get through before the crocus appear. :)

      Delete

Polite comments are welcome and appreciated