- Six times a week is too much (for me)
- Draft for posts 4 weeks into the future
- Post features on a weekly and monthly basis
- Limit features to art related (stretching allowed)
- Post finished projects
The January 2017 schedule is in progress.
Tomorrow is Reflection Monday, first Monday of each month. Monday is a photograph, sometimes with website addresses to visit, (no link), with a quote, and music link. Wednesday is my art, and that of other artists.
January Posting Schedule
- Monday Photograph and Music
- Wednesday Art
- Friday Open
Five days looks like a lot but two of the posts are short and easy. Friday is open when there's more to post about or less to not post about. It is crucial to not allow the lack of energy from depression, fibromyalgia or life in general rule the days. The schedule for January will be reviewed and adjusted if need be for February.
What's on the schedule so far for January:
- 15th National Hat Day
- 21st Squirrel Appreciation Day
- 27th Chocolate Cake Day