06 January 2017

American Chestnut Background


The new blog background photograph is of an American Chestnut tree.
I allow use of the photo with the Studio Maywyn attribute (citing blog name) for non commercial purposes.

A Goal 2017 is to have a larger all in one desk PC with a big monitor (above 17 inches) for mostly editing photographs, graphics, and such. I like laptops. I like better a desk PC. There is something about a hand held phone with wires going into the wall, and a computer set up the same that feels grounded, safer, easier to handle, and, less likely to cause problems. Naive I be? You betcha.

As a reminder... January is a good time to review all your passwords, email addresses, blogs and such. I have a rule that once I remember a password without looking at what's written down, then its time to change passwords. Sensitive passwords for personal email and such, change the passwords more often. I recommend changing the main passwords every month. And don't forget to write down the date with the new password, and, review the contact email addresses associated with the passwords.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting
Polite comments are welcome