|My Little Tree|
If one is organized when wrapping and packing gifts, then things may go smoothly. The bonuses...with a light and festive attitude, laughs can abound while you hunt for things you just put down or had in your hand (and could very well be in your hand as you search)...and, chocolate that didn't fit in the mailing box. What a tragedy. I smile.
- Designated small box used as a trash can (empty into big one later)
- Basket for scissors, tape and packing tape
- Basket for gift tags, ribbon and cards
- Tissue paper in one place away from the table
- Apron to keep bits of lint, paper, and glitter off your clothes
- One Box at a time...wrap and pack
- Write down note for perishable food, batteries and liquids (the US Postal worker will ask you about)
A small budget doesn't make it easy to send a little something. Greeting cards can go a long way. It may be down to the wire now, but its not too late to send a holiday card. The arrival carries more thoughtfulness than the in transit time.
Happy First Day of Winter!