28 November 2016

Tis the Season of the Hello


Please call love ones and friends over the holidays. Hearing a voice is a major heart warm, and Skype for the visual is even better.
A text is nice. An email is nice. A card in the mail is nice.
The Voice wins over them all if you can't be there in person.
Being alone is one thing...
Hearing the silence of alone is an awful experience.
There's a lot to do so close to the holiday count downs, depending on what holiday you celebrate. Being in contact with  people is what the holiday spirit is about.

8 comments:

  1. Yes-you are so right...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Debra,
      What amazes me is who a minute or two is so easy, but many don't bother.

      Delete
  2. I agree. It's nice to phone people and tell them you love them at special times like these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Loree,
      I'm hoping this season there's more phone calls than heartaches.

      Delete
  3. Dear Maywyn you are so absolutely right friend. Such a small thing for someone to do that brings lots of joy to both people. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving. Thanks too for your best wishes. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Debbie,
      I hope your birthday was very happy!

      Delete
  4. True and I had such a difficulty with that. My father was hard of hearing and so I caould never talk to him for long on the phone and my mother was never too thrilled to hear from me, so I have to get over that and call those who remain and whom I love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tabor,
      Wishing you fun phone calls!
      The holidays are full of choices. The ones that make you smile are best.
      Happy December an half hour early :)

      Delete

Thank you for visiting
Polite comments are welcome