10 November 2016

Change Needs a Chance

Understanding the reactions to the recent presidential election has been soul searching, and sadly painful seeing how distraught many Americans are.  My heart and prayers are for those who are upset, processing grief before the positive, and peaceful contributions they will make to build a strong America. I believe they will invest their passion into that endeavor. It is after all, an America trait to go in that direction, IMHO.


In my tiny garden a snapdragon reseeded itself, It  grew very slowly the entire summer with no flower buds. At the end of the season, its so protected, frost does no harm. Buds appear. Days ago I  re-planted it in an old container, and brought it indoors. The snapdragon will bloom with care and nurturing. I give it that chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting
Polite comments are welcome