18 September 2016

About Blogging

New name arrangement
Back blogging on the old blog while keeping A Botanical Brain.

I've been looking around at the blogging world. I've seen blogs with more than one; and far too many that are old and no longer posting. Links don't work or direct to another page with no explanation. Some have migrated to Instagram or their own website, and many without deleting the old blog. The blog information and the photographs are on the Internet to be searched increasing exposure. Makes sense when the effort is for business. I do notice there are  more business blogs when I click on Next Blog. Personal blogs, however, I believe should have a shelf life or an archive where they can remain under a directory.
In summary, I believe there's a massive amount of blog clutter on the Internet. When high traffic numbers mean popularity bragging rights, its unlikely that will change.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting
Polite comments are welcome