25 June 2016

Half Way There

Rock Rose
The count down to the last post on this blog has begun with only five more posts to go.
A few years ago a designated area to paint and write was a goal that has had much arranging, little staying. Speed up to a month ago when a big sorting began, the desk/art/craft table bolts* are nowhere to be found. Life.  Thus, until they are found for the table to be set up, the area can't be organized.
Projects don't need a table. They need attention. Old stories must be read, edited, and finished. The first one these hands pick up is from 2004! Twelve years ago half the narrative is written to the point where the good stuff starts. There have been two reading and edits since 2004. The one before June 2016 is July 2015. Good to know I haven't forgotten something; and the dream doesn't fade. The plan continues as I move my low energy self away from blogging to other rewarding endeavors.

*I found the table bolts in a plastic bag in the pantry.


8 comments:

  1. Lovely photo. I hope you achieve your goals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Loree
      Over the week-end I wrote the name's chart for the story I'm working on. Today will be the day to search for new names. Its like naming a baby. lol
      Have a Fun Week!

      Delete
  2. I am going to miss you so much, l understand about slowing down.hugs, Diana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Diana,
      I'll be hanging out reading blogs. I won't be completely gone. We can send emails.
      Have a Fun Week!

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous pic. Slowing down happens, life happens. Will miss you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pat,
      You won't have a lot of chance to miss me because I'll be keeping up with blog reading and commenting better than I have.
      Have a Fun Week!

      Delete
  4. Slowing down to enjoy life, there is nothing wrong with that. You will be missed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Elizabeth,
      True. I'm not exactly slowing down, just switching gears. Just today I was brain storming again about taking the website route.

      Delete

Thank you for visiting
Polite comments are welcome