16 June 2016

Grief and Peace

Hiatus is so comfortable that it feels more like a permanent way to blog. Subjects are flowing by at an interesting rate as I ponder what to post (better than when I'm regularly posting).
For example...The other day I spent hours researching online the subject of blogs, linking, and that state of affairs on the Internet. Its a post I've been pre-writing for months. Sitting on the deck taking a rest from installing the air conditioner, a big ass massive flying beetle bug insect creature with long antennae and body decides my raggedy paint splatter tee shirt looks inviting. No! Nobody should have to brush a bug off that many times. Shaking, jumping, brushing, it only moved to another bit of fabric! I have a size limit on bugs, and that one was at least 3 inches long body, and five or six inches long antennae tip to tail. Finally its on the deck. I run in for the camera, and it takes off. Its not easy to tell whether my arm is sore from that or the AC doings. Every time I watch the news, I find another subject I'd like to post an opinion about. No. None of that. If I I want to post about World affairs and/or politics, then I'd have to have a computer server and system you know who(s) can't hack, and a body guard.

After days of heartache for Orlando from innocent adults to the loss of a young child, what I post has been a greater concern. Prayer has been more intense, more pleading at times for comforting the spirit of the little boy, his parents, and loves ones as well as all those lost and all those surviving. Their hearts, I feel, must be heavier than the Earth's soul at this fresh time of grief.  And as I'm typing, I look up at the sky to see a rainbow cloud! And it moves along as the clouds move along, not blending into, but changing into. I feel in my heart right away they are all in heaven. God is taking care of them. They aren't alone and never will be.
Unity. Togetherness. Peace. Those are the things our hearts need to help us through the heartache of what this World has become through evil. The cloud rainbow is a symbol for all humanity, no matter who you are. Justice and Peace will prevail.
Cloud Rainbow


8 comments:

  1. Dear Maywyn your photo is beautiful. Yes this world holds much grief but I believe in the end love will win over hate. Just keep the faith. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hugs to you, Debbie
      Thank you. Its was one of those God is with us moments seeing that rainbow.

      Delete
  2. Beautifully said,love and blessings to those you are hurting, and may those who are filled with hate learn to love, we do need our Lord so much. Love to you.Diana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Diana,
      Blessing to you. I'm looking forward to seeing your new garden develop. I'm sure it will be as beautiful as your watercolors.

      Delete
  3. I have never seen a cloud rainbow like this. It's beautiful and a lovely post worthy of pause. So many events worldwide this month that are making us all sad, anxious and afraid.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Betty,
      Prayers for the sadness in the UK at this time. It is heartbreaking.
      Your photos of Amber, your cat, especially the one of her sunning on the carpet is the kind of Peace the world needs more of. Beautiful photos.

      Delete
  4. Hi, May...this is beautiful! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tanya
      Wishing you a beautiful week

      Delete

Polite comments are welcome and appreciated