28 April 2016

PODCASTS!? Who Knew

Wow! I just realize/learn what a podcast is!  At this very moment I'm typing as I listen to the The Splendid Table. I feel liberated like stepping into a new SUV already full of curbside free furniture. I was reading the blog, Cup of Jo post about podcasts (with links). I click on Cheddar, by Gordon Edgar, to listen. Nice voices. Interesting chat. (One woman's voice sort of reminds me of the voice on the Molson beer commercial of years ago.) Mind you, I'm not a foodie. I like food. I like to cook. I like to look at recipes. That's it. The Splendid Table podcast is great! I love it! I feel like a foodie. :)
Over the Moon Moment Tracks



What a happy over the Moon treat it is to finally know what people are talking about. I thought podcasts are an app on a pod device. Seriously, I don't pay a lot of attention to tech news. I read headlines. Now, I have a bookmark folder for PODCASTS.

2 comments:

  1. Pod cast is something I don't understand either! maybe you have prompted me to try a little harder as I might be missing out. Thanks for visiting my blog, the birdsong where I live is like that in the mornings/evenings but punctuated by airport noise! The blog birds are a download if you scroll to the end of my blog I think you will be able to click on a link and you could get yourself some too:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Betty,
      Thank you. I found the link to the bird background sound. Its one of the best I've heard.
      Have a wonderful week-end!

      Delete

Polite comments are welcome and appreciated