06 April 2016

Flowers & Changes



The outdoor temperatures are chillier than expected. Its isn't unusual to see sugar snow in April. However, the first week of April snowfalls don't feel fair. Maybe its Natures way of balancing winter's warm temperatures with a bit of spring chill. A half dozen roses can smooth over the cold outside. The blooms aren't open enough for me to put them on the deck, allergies thing. In it all, I'm ready to clean the boots and put them away.

Spring is a good time for change. 
Thus, this morning this blog is trying out Blogger's Dynamic templates.  
The design has the entire history on one page when you scroll down. The Footer is gone along with the profile, banner, and all notes. I prefer the Footer. I may change back in a week or so. It takes time to get use to a new do.

8 comments:

  1. Yes, just when you least expect it. Was in Denver two weeks ago, enjoying 70 degree weather one day, and woke to that freak blizzard that dumped 18" and shut down flight home. The next day it was back to 50! Beautiful rose, BTW.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Tanya,
      Happy April!
      The changes in temperatures isn't going to last. I pray. :)
      I'll be thinking of your buffalo photos for a long while.

      Delete
  2. Such a lovely photo-and it does take the cold out of this weather just to look at it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Debra,
      I hope you are staying warm and cozy with all the cold weather.
      Have a happy week!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful rose.
    Not too sure on changes. I'm not keen on those moving sidebar bits, I hate them when I have to type in labels!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pat
      This Dynamic View template will be changed shortly. Major problem is the Home page has no sign in feature.

      Delete
  4. I tried this once but reverted back to the old template after just a few days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Loree,
      I will also be changing this template after finding no sign in feature on the Home page. Its also too bland for my tastes.

      Have a Great Week-end!

      Delete

Thank you for visiting
Polite comments are welcome