15 December 2015

Feeling the History

Adjusted Morning, 15 December 2014
Looking back at lst year's photographs ...
Pause for behind the scene...
Blogger is acting up again not posting photos from the Compose box. Must be the  morning for glitches because in the Irfanview program "Save as" won't allow me to chose the folder to save it to. I have to save pic as replacing the original. I don't care the original is lost. i want this one. When Blogger acts like this, go to HTML box to post the photo there ...

I find a folder with pictures taken in the same hour of the day on 15 December 2014 and 2015. This morning the sky is dark with with gray clouds and rain, but as the exact hour approaches, the sky is clearing to a bright sunrise. Last year at this hour, the air is foggy, snow on the ground and cold enough for the snow to line the tree trunks. After finding the photo above, I edit to bring out more definition in the branches. Clicking on Adjust color, right away I think of Van Gogh colors and texture. Art does that to our brains, fills it with beautiful history felt nearly every time an image shows up that reminds us of artists, especially our favorites.
Adjusted Morning 15 December 2015


4 comments:

  1. Both photos are very beautiful. I like how you edited the first one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Loree,
      Thank you. I use Irfanview for photo editing as its easy and versatile for a free program. The first photo is edited using automatic adjust color.
      Have a Happy Holiday Season!

      Delete
  2. Boy, love the beauty of these beauties! And, I hate when my photos won't post!!! HAPPY TUESDAY - XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Tuesday and Week Tanya!
      Thank you. The clouds were golden this morning.
      Have a Happy Holiday Season!

      Delete

Thank you for visiting
Polite comments are welcome