Pages

Poetry

20 September 2015

After the Fall


Inside the white oval should be the words, Gone on Vacation because no time soon, if ever, will my old Finepix F80 EXR, take a clear photo without being fixed. It fell out of my purse the other day, and  hit the ground hard. I have another camera, but not as small and handy.  The F80 has been my service camera (think service dog) for so long, I'm going to miss it. The last time I looked, digital camera repair costs means a new camera is more budget friendly.  After all the photos posted from the F80, I think a farewell notice is appropriate. Sigh.

6 comments:

  1. Oh dear....this is a disaster. So sorry! I have an old camera too-I'd hate to see it go. I am not much keen on learning new stuff that's techie anyway. So it would have to be an easy camera if I had to get a new one. Hope you find one you like Maywin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Debra,
      I like them all! The problem is I don't want to sink more bucks into a camera. I'm going to adjust to using a clunkier one, and learn to use my phone for photos.

      Delete
  2. Oh no!! Well, you know how much I sympathize with you in this situation! I'm glad you have a back-up to soften the blow, but it's still hard to lose the services of your go-to camera.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Quinn,
      The cell phone, and old 35 MM camera can fill in when the clunky one isn't practical. Its not putting a camera in my pocket that's going to take adjustment.
      Have a great week!

      Delete
  3. :( i can feel your loss..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hena,
      Thank you.
      Today was interesting with the bigger camera in my purse. Felt like I was carry a pet around. lol

      Delete

Polite comments are welcome and appreciated