12 August 2015

Keeping the Brain Updated

Dyffryn House and Gardens, Wales puzzle on TheJigsawPuzzles.com 

Dyffryn House and Gardens Wales
Jigsaw puzzles are a great way of exercising the brain.
Click on the Castle for an online 150 piece puzzle
The puzzle photo will appear for a few seconds uncut before it breaks up into pieces.
To challenge your mind, don't click the original photo on the upper right.
When the puzzle is completed, the cuts will fade back to the photo version.
www.thejigsawpuzzles.com

4 comments:

  1. I have never seen anything like that. Not sure I could do it lol. I do Sudoku weekly and love actual table puzzles with the kids. I marked the site however..maybe someday..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by
      Sudoku is frustrating the way I see numbers. Maybe now that I do puzzles, sudoku will be easier. I'll give it a try.

      Delete
  2. oh you devil..I just did the sunflower 150 one and they are fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Some of the 100 piece are just as difficult as the 150 pieces, especially if there's a lot of sky.

    ReplyDelete

Polite comments are welcome and appreciated