07 March 2015

Robin in a Pine Tree

This one robin (left) stays long enough for a photo. If I could have posed the robin, then she'd be above center branch with the two twigs broken out of the way. Of course in a painting, that can be done. Art and inspiration don't always have to agree. Subject and composition do have to concur.

If I had a choice, then I'd be wearing sandals, jeans and a nice lace crochet top smiling at my  tickets (with family and friends) to see "Austin City Limits."

Where would your composition of you be?

8 comments:

  1. Breezy meadow hilltop, leaning back against a sunwarmed stone, a happy Piper resting nearby, long views in all directions and not a sign of human disturbance in the landscape.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Quinn,
      Beautiful scene.
      Have a great and snowfall-less week-end!

      Delete
  2. Dear Maywyn - good thought and good question - let me see - I would be sitting on a hillside watching the sunset and listening to the crickets and birds as a summer day comes to a close! Thanks for giving me something to dream about!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Debbie,
      Hillside sounds like a theme, and a really nice place to be.
      Hope you are healing well and more comfortable every day

      Delete
  3. I think I'd be right here, but my son and his wife would be here with me....I miss them terribly....:(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Debra,
      You have a beautiful "here." I enjoy the videos your made of your yard.
      I hear Skype can help those missing people blues.

      Delete
  4. in a comfy bed alone sleeping.. the kiddo's far far away :)
    i wouldn't object to the mr. joining me,

    ReplyDelete

Polite comments are welcome and appreciated