23 January 2015

Happy Blog Milestone

Happy Maywyn on Studio 35,000 Visitors!

Thank you to all the readers
You are appreciated immensely!
I giggle. There are blogs out there that receive more in a day than this blog has received in its almost 3 years (this April). I know my place. Still giggling, blogging can be drag or a delight. Mainly, the experience is a delightful learning journey, that with planning and a good investment of time, can be a wonderful source of joy.
Again, thank you for your time and support

6 comments:

  1. Well, happy milestone :)
    I didn't put a counter on my blog for a long time, and don't pay much attention to the numbers even now, but I DO really enjoy the map way down at the bottom, showing where visitors are reading from, and also the little spinning globe that shows when someone is reading right at that moment, and where they are. I get a kick out of seeing a light in some part of the world, and knowing that we are connected a little tiny bit by my little tiny blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Quinn
      I use the Blogger stats as a counter. I had a counter from another website. I got tired of the emails, and deleted the code. The map type are fun to see.
      Have a great week-end!

      Delete
  2. Happy Milestone. You are a blessing to me Maywyn, thank you and love,Diana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Diana for the kind words
      Your blog is always a source of inspiration. When frosty weather is about, I think of your water color frost backgrounds.

      Delete
  3. Dear Maywyn - thank you - your posts are always so wonderful and interesting. Congratulations on your milestone - Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Debbie
      Prayers for a wonderful week and much healing

      Delete

Polite comments are welcome and appreciated