11 December 2014

A Vignette of Pine and Post

Vignette of Pine & Post, digital photo, Maywyn Studio
A not the usual yard landscape pine tree beside a small entry porch bends with snow and ice from the last snowfall captured my attention yesterday during a snowy walk downtown. The needles look like a Scotch Pine tree. The branch habit maybe not as much.  According to the website, Real Christmas Trees, the Scotch Pine is the most common Christmas tree.
The photograph is one of a few that I'll be sketching to paint today.
Have a Fantastic Day!

2 comments:

  1. Dear Maywyn - this would be a wonderful sketch. I hope you had fun finding these lovely life stills. Maybe you will share. Stay warm my friend. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Debbie,
      The first sketch tells me to go back for more views on this vignette.
      Happy Snowy Week-end!

      Delete

Polite comments are welcome and appreciated