05 November 2014

What's Been Going On?

 I moved back to my apartment the last week of September. Heat is on. Heat is off...September through October, into November. Thankfully, we've had a lot of warm weather.


This afternoon I ask for an update. A stare, but no answer. I reached my limit at that very moment. At this moment the thermostat outdoor temperature reading is 50ºF. The thermometer outdoors on the deck reads 42ºF. The overnight forecast for this area is 36ºF, and 100% chance of rain. Damp and cold. As for me, it will take a few days to feel less rattled, and longer for the fear of the heat going out to subside. I need to focus on dealing with the stress.

I'll be back to blogging next week.

6 comments:

  1. Oh Maywyn - this little fella looks like a great one to hang out with - hope you have a super week-end.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Debbie,
      I starting my week-end now.
      Agreat week-end to you and yours.

      Delete
  2. It's good that you recognize your limit when you reach it! Take care of your self, bundle up, breathe in, breathe out, and I will hope the situation is sorted out soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Quinn,
      Thank you.
      The moment recognized me with not a good feeling as swearing should be. I feel less rattled today.
      I'm setting aside projects in favor of painting.
      Have a great week-end!

      Delete
  3. I hope you are warm-please let us know how you are!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Debra,
      Thank you. I am warm. The space heater works better than the heating system for sure.
      I was told the main panel shows the heat is on. A heating register section in the bedroom heats up, but no heat in the living room. I heard another apartment also didn't have heat. I'm guessing someone will be here tomorrow to fix the heat, again.
      Have a wonderful week-end!

      Delete

Polite comments are welcome and appreciated