31 October 2014

Happy Halloween!

There is a mountain not far from here called Buck Mountain. At least I think that's the one. The location is southeast of downtown depending where you are standing. The other day to my delight, the sun was shinning right on top of the foliage there.



I zoomed in for the pictures. One day I'll have a photo editing program that can remove the power lines (before they become obsolete that is). The photo will be filed for reference to paint from.









The sugar maple trees are a bright golden color because of the sunrise this morning. There must be something about the crisp chilly air of autumn that allows photographs to be so vibrant.







A Happy Halloween Sunrise!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful Maywyn, Happy Halloween to you too! Let's eat some chocolate. love,Diana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Diana,
      Thank you. I hope you have great Halloween.

      Delete
  2. Oh Maywyn - these photos are gorgeous. You really did catch the lovely light on top of the mountain. Hope you have a great weekend. Don't let the ghosts and goblins in! (LOL)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Debbie,
      Thank you. I hope your Halloween is lovely.
      I'm dealing with laptop . I barely touch the thing and it mmoves. lol

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous photos. Look forward to seeing the paintings you create xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pat,
      Great to see your newest painting of Paddy!
      I'm determined this week to start off the month right by painting. The table is minutes away from being clear. :)

      Delete

Polite comments are welcome and appreciated