10 September 2014

Swap Ideas Day


To my surprise, I learn today is Swap Ideas Day. Sharing your ideas in the work place (I was told many times), isn't always welcome. Here, they are.
My Idea to Swap: Create an unusual Day to celebrate.

Of course, right away I look up Chocolate Eclair Day. More surprise...it was on 22 June 2014. Aw.
I search my photos to find a special one. Aha! Maple Tree Flower Day has no specific day to celebrate. Good. Therefore, next Spring I will post the first (as far as I know) Maple Tree Flower Day! When? The first Thursday on 9 May 2015.
Internet search... when maple trees bloom Vermont?
I learn at MapleInfo.com that Vermont has the highest concentration of maple trees in America. There's great reading on that web site at Maple Trivia.

What is your unusual Day to celebrate?




6 comments:

  1. I think I will create shadow appreciation day...for August five 2015. Our shadows are a unique part of us...no one has a shadow like our own shadow. It follows us where ever we go...and a times it leads us. It is quiet and lets us sleep at night. There are songs and poems about shadows so i think thee should be a day to celebrate it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dee,
      Shadow celebrations sound wonderful.
      Shadow tag was a favorite game when I was a kid.

      Delete
  2. That's a good one! I have to think about this-I love the idea....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Debra,
      Let us know what you decide.
      Have a great week-end

      Delete
  3. Maybe I will create a cookie day - the hard part is picking the date because every day would be a good one (LOL)! Have a great week-end friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Debbie,
      May I suggest start with your favorite and make a special day for each cookie.
      Works for me. :)

      Delete

Polite comments are welcome and appreciated