24 July 2014

Dragging

As opposed to a slump, there are times when life is dragging along with nothing specific to rule the day. You  then might notice you didn't get this or that done. Good things can become of such life episodes when you dig in to uncover a different perspective.

New sidewalks take a lot of preparation. A new attitude towards the speed of dragging along can create spiffy results, increase confidence, give you a different path to follow leading you to good brain weather, fewer foggy days.
I had tap water hot coffee this morning.
What better to accompany that dragging along feeling, and thoughts of a new microwave.
Its all about perspective.

Have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. Dear Maywyn - sorry about your coffee - sounds to me like a microwave might help! Seriously though I agree attitude is everything and a fresh perspective really helps. Have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Debbie
      Switching to ice coffee helps. lol
      A lovely day to you. With August around the corner, the summer days have to stretch even more.

      Delete
  2. Good post-especially since I have been thinking about paths a lot lately-life paths, that is...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Debra,
      Life paths, I like that term. The thinking about it began with me last winter, no specific date or event, movie, news item, but a specific feeling of insignificance, not having done enough to show for my age. Maybe as we grow older, there are phases like those of being a teen. Only older...I think I forgot I can experience a life transition phase that doesn't include heartache, homework and cramps.

      Delete
  3. A special thank you for your concern and prayers today, our doggie came home! Jeri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jeri,
      Thank you for reaching out. I'm thrilled Keats is back home. It has been a wonderful start to my day reading your good news.

      Delete

Polite comments are welcome and appreciated