02 June 2014

Do You Hesitate?

To say its going to be a good week?
I do. I don't want to jink the future or set myself up for disappointment.

This is what I had for breakfast today, a lazy take what's easy from the icebox. I thought...if this is on a Monday, then this is going to be a good week. Plus, I'm happy with the adjustments to my menu to cut down or out (skim) milk, cereal, eggs and bread. The goal now is to gain fiber from increasing fruit and vegetables in my diet. Mind and body need the change.
Many times the ruts we are in don't want to let go, want to keep us trudging along as if we want to be best friends with ho hum ruts guiding our lives, sharing what could be some of our best steps. I hesitated, but in the end...I say this is going to be a good week.

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good change to your diet-and such a nice photo of healthy food too. I know I feel so much better without any wheat in my diet...and I know just what you mean about ruts-we're trying to change our TV habit-besides-there's really not much worth seeing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Debra,
      Good luck with the television changes. Watching Tom & Jerry is about as far as I could get. :)

      Delete
  2. Dear Maywyn - I so relate to change - I find myself often times choosing the same thing just because it is comfortable or it is easy to do. This does look though like my kind of breakfast...dark chocolate and strawberries - what could be better?? Glad you chose to have a good week - I did too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Debbie,
      I'm glad you vacation went well. I love the TV cabinet.

      Delete
  3. Ah, I hope if was a FABULOUS week. I hate to jinx myself, too - I also won't tell dreams before I've had breakfast - yes, old superstitions die hard! XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Polite comments are welcome and appreciated