28 May 2014

Changes

This year the bloom of flora feels sooner. This is the end of May. June is four days away. Summer is fast approaching and the flora appear to be eager to share their surfaces with the sun and warmth. The lilacs here are nearing the end of their flowering season. The irises will be showing buds. Already there are bees looking for nectar. And there are sandals on this person's feet as I type. Changes are natural in nature flowing with each season into the next.

Do you flow well into your seasons?


2 comments:

  1. I do flow well...I think it is because of my photography...like you with your arts...we are aware of each change.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dee,
      I think you flow well because of your beautiful Christian spirit. Your photography and art are lovely as well. :)

      Delete

Polite comments are welcome and appreciated