21 February 2014

Lincoln, the Snowman 2014


Tadaaa--------Meet Lincoln!

For several years I've been making snow people for the fun, exercise, and originals for artwork. Today the snow is heavy sticky due to the warmer temperature. This winter I feel like a farmer checking crops as I make a test snowballs. Last week I missed a good snow person snow. I knew today there's another window. Gracious, I was not expecting snow to roll as well is it does. Lincoln is the largest snow person I've made in this yearly series. If the snow and I  hold up, then tomorrow I'll make him a friend. And find some gloves for him to wear.
Snowperson for 2013 and 2012 can be seen by clicking Here.

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi Dee,
      I thought at first I'd make one for the patio table because it was so wet out.
      Consider a snowman for your patio.

      Delete
  2. I have had a delightful time browsing your creative, thought-provoking blog, which I found (and am glad I did) via your comment on Debbie Nolan's blog. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and welcome, Mary
      Reading about your latest painting has been a great way to start the day. Very nice work. I'll be thinking about water scenes more in response to your blog question. Have a great week-end

      Delete
  3. Maywyn Mr. Lincoln is gorgeous...hope he doesn't melt until you get those glove on him. (LOL)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Debbie,
      The warm temperature today is slimming Lincoln down. His flower container hat is over his eyes already.

      Delete

Polite comments are welcome and appreciated