15 November 2013

The Up Side



This morning started out setting up for a still life. I soon realized it could take all day to decide on the arrangement. Not wanting to waste the momentum to paint, I sat down to draw an ink and watercolor abstract. Oops. I didn't set out the color arrangement before I began playing in the water...color.



 
I lost the balance. sigh. I wish I has stopped. I know with a nice mat and frame, it will look better. Still, my heart doesn't cheer up until I turn it upside down.
-Tops-, 8.5" x 15" Watercolor & Ink Abstract




Problem: Signature is upside down. I smile. Simply fix, sign the bottom and mat out the original.

4 comments:

  1. Great post dear - so glad you came up with a wonderful solution to a lovely piece. Have a great week-end.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Debbie
      A great week-end to you
      I hope your skies aren't cloudy so you can see the full Moon.

      Delete
  2. I love this. Love your work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Debra
      I'm working on the painting today, glaze, highlighting. I'm not giving up until I achieve my goal.
      Have a great week-end. Try to see the Full Moon if its not cloudy where you are.

      Delete

Polite comments are welcome and appreciated