10 October 2013

A Muse Amusing

Deciding on a photograph to paint from isn't always easy.  
Oh that will be nice...isn't that cute...why don't i just...
Get a big jar, fill it with water, add food coloring, create a metro pumpkin water jar to relax, move the imagination along, clear the muse, paint a thumbnail blue, aw paint all the nails blue/Teal of Fortune. 
After fooling around taking over forty photos and a short video of the pumpkin water jar, 
I decide to sketch and paint the picture I took yesterday of the two doves.
I ate chocolate earlier.

4 comments:

  1. Maywyn you made me smile and I love that blue fingernail polish and of course when all else fails one must eat chocolate. All those things I am sure helped you make your decision!! Take care friend and have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Debbie,
      The watercolor is coming along. The nail polish has brightened my day.
      Have a great week

      Delete
  2. Very elegant top photo and creative bottom photo ~ great post ~ happy weekend ~ carol ~

    ps. google is making major changes and 'bugs' still around ~ am not sure what is going with blogs ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carol,
      Thank you.
      I'm glad I found your blog. The photographs are beautiful. And itts always nice to see the coast of my home state.
      I've run into some glitches on Blogger recently as well.

      Delete

Polite comments are welcome and appreciated