03 September 2013

Grape Stems September


It has been a while since I took photographs of empty grape stems. This time I used color construction paper as the background instead of the white vellum.
The paper fibers will show up better with color. An added texture to the study brings out more possibilities. Another issue is the amount of stems. If I buy grapes, then I buy small at first, and then go back for a larger amount. The green grapes this week have been a sweet surprise.



Once again Blogger is going weird when uploading pictures. I'll try again. Okay, the smaller picture posts without a problem. The other two, aren't large enough to cause the problem they have.
I'll be posting more tomorrow after editing. I'm considering adding text.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Polite comments are welcome and appreciated