12 June 2013

Sigh

Another day trying to fix things that are broken. It appears that all the program abilities for photographs to be transferred from camera to computer are either missing or don't work. There are three programs that are both acting weird like something removed their ability to function. Now comes the part where I who saves every wire cable and adapter, locates the one cable I need.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I've been working on this problem since early this morning, and I'm no closer to a solution than when I started. Good news is the other printer is installed and working. The problem is...the FujiFilm program that processes the photo transfer isn't working. And as I posted before, the FujiFilm website is not easy to navigate to get answers. I have to register online in order to use the FinePix Viewer. I don't want to share my photos with an online program. Will that fix the problem? It shouldn't because customers should be able to transfer pictures from the camera they own to the computer they own without sharing their personal property in anyway online.

6 comments:

  1. I agree we shouldn't have to share our personal photos if we don't want to. I hope you get everything working. Maywyn I think it's wonderful you can do this yourself. I don't have a clue on so many computer things. Thanks for all the info you share with us.. love,Diana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Diana
      I believe if you had to, then you could could deal with computer glitches.
      Its that we don't want to. :)

      Delete
  2. I know this is upsetting...take a deep breath...say a prayer. There has to be an answer.:(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Dee,
      Prayers do help,
      and changing printers. :)

      Delete
  3. Maywyn - I sympathize with you - I am so overwhelmed when I get into computer stuff. Sounds like you will get a handle on it. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Debbie,
      Thank you
      I had help from the folks at the eBay computer board. They are amazing answering questions I almost always understand. For now all is well as I step back and let it rest while I shop for a program that works.

      Delete

Polite comments are welcome and appreciated