01 April 2013

Vacation Vermont: State Parks

Have a special vacation destination?
If you don't, then consider Vermont.
Click on the photo below to see more Vermont State park cabins and camps
Brighton State Park, Island Pond, VT


Vermont State Parks 
Vermont has the Green Mountains and Lake Champlain. When packing, and choosing dates to visit, consider the elevation where the higher up you are, the cooler the weather, at night especially, might be. Bring extra memory cards and batteries for you camera because there is spectacular scenery in Vermont.
Don't wait until the last minute as some Vermont State Park rentals and camping sites fill up early.


 
Otter Creek Falls in the Spring time

4 comments:

  1. I love New England. I am not much of a wanderer-but if I had my choice of anywhere to visit-New England would be my top pick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Debra,
      The New Hampshire White Mountains is also a lovely place to visit.

      Delete
  2. Sounds wonderful...my type of place.....maybe someday sigh :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dee,
      Vacations take planning a year or two.
      I miss Cape Cod, but the last time I was there, the summer traffic is horrendous. I dream now of a fall or winter painting excursion instead.

      Delete

Polite comments are welcome and appreciated